Brand: Danner Boots
Product Code: DI42930D10.5
Brand: Danner Boots
The Striker II EMS is designed on the TFX Lite platform, which provides for a lightweight superior fit for agility and stability. Featuring waterproof, breathable W.L. Gore CROSS TECH® lining which protects against blood-borne pathogens, and an Armour Flex II puncture-resistant midsole, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve. The Pro-Tec non-metallic toe and the midsole meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and meet or exceed NFPA 1999-2008 Edition certified to SEI. Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems.
HOW IT FITS
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- CROSSTECH® fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX®.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 48 oz
- The lightweight Pro-Tec non-metallic toe meets F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is a lightweight, non-metallic, flexible insole that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements for a puncture resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs).
- CSA certified to -2195